Our Green Policy
Unwanted pests thrive right along side us. Clever Pest Control isolates them with targeted treatments to keep you, your family and the planet healthy.
It can be hard to be environmentally friendly – especially when your objective is to eradicate a living creature. Our green policy is designed to ensure that we resolve your pest problem, legally and efficiently, with the minimum impact on you, your family and customers, and the world around you. Our policy covers the following parameters:
- The health and well-being of your pets, family and customers are our priority
- Where possible, we use products with natural ingredients to treat pest infestation
- We encourage prevention over eradication – low dose periodic treatments can be more effective than the more aggressive measures required when an infestation has taken hold
- We believe that employing the right staff and training them to the highest level is the best way to ensure their work is fully effective without the need for excess chemicals and toxins
- Chemicals used are at the minimum legal toxicity level to ensure an effective treatment, but one that will not harm your environment
- We trap and relocate all native animals that become pests, in line with government legislation but also because we believe it is the right thing to do
- Where a pest problem is likely to affect neighbouring properties, we inform and advise owners and residents promptly
We are designing a policy for Carbon neutrality, under which we will commit to equalizing the environmental impact of our treatments.
For further information or any questions, feel free to Contact Us